Billie Eilish might only be 18 but she’s wise beyond her years and has reached the heights of fame most people her age can only dream on. Actually, let’s be real, most of us, even people twice her age can only dream of being as famous, popular and successful as Billie Eilish. And what’s interesting is that she achieved all this in only the past 5 years. It’s been really interesting to see how this young girl went from a 13-year-old kid writing songs with her brother in her bedroom to an 18-year-old who wins Grammys, plays stadiums and headlines massive musical festivals. She has definitely changed a lot in the past 5 years, which is only natural for a teenager. But Billie Eilish isn’t your typical teenager. Let’s take a look.
1. This is what Billie Eilish looked like before she became the star that she is now. An adorable kid in her room, posters all over the wall, an occasional weird outfit, but mostly just your regular kid not really caring that much what they look like.
2. Then came the success of her first song called Ocean Eyes. This is where we’d say her style evolution really started. Her hair was bleached, she was starting to experiment and figure out what she wanted to look like in public. But it was all rather understated at first.
3. We’d call these looks kind of neutral. She’s clearly very stylish yet effortless, but it’s hard to tell if she’s dressing like this on her own or being styled in a kind of neutral but still stylish and presentable way.
4. Then Billie started wearing some baggy clothes. We see a lot of sweatshirts and some accessorizing going on with the big chains around her neck. It looks like she’s beginning to put her own spin on her style.
5. She definitely went through a phase of wearing bright things, a lot of black and yellow or just full-on yellow outfits. Very interestingly structured looks. Kinda gaggy but accentuating the waist.