‘The Rock’ is known for many things, such as his hilarious and action-filled movies, his absolutely shredded physique and cheat meal days. But the most important thing you should know about Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is his family, because he’s daughter’s the mini-me currently carrying on his legacy.
Simone Garcia Johnson, who recently graduated high school, is officially the first fourth generation Superstar of the WWE, after training at the WWE Performance Center. On February 10th, 2020, Simone signed a wrestling contract that started the journey. Now, it’s time to celebrate this gorgeous wrestler that many don’t know about.
1. Her dad isn’t the only famous member of her family. Her mom, Dany Garcia, co-founded her ex-husband’s production company, Seven Bucks Productions. Additionally, her grandfather is WWE Hall of Fame member Rocky Johnson.
2. Simone is originally from Davie, Florida and was born on August 14, 2001.
3. Before her soon to explode wrestling career, Simone had a history in modeling. She was signed to IMG models, and it’s not a surprise, since she stands at 5’10.
4. Along her with her impressive resume, Simone is now a college student! At the age of 18, she was admitted into NYU.
5. She’s obsessed with Gal Gadot and Kerry Washington, saying that they were the people she was most excited to meet at the Golden Globes. They make some pretty good role models, we have to admit!
6. She was the first Golden Globes Ambassador – the position was literally created for her! In the past, this position was regarded as either Miss Golden Globes or Mr. Golden Globes, which has usually been occupied by past celebs’ kids.