We’ve been obsessed with Mila Kunis since “That ‘70s Show,” where she was cast as the iconic Jackie Burkhart. This queen has been in so many movies, from edge-of-your-seat flicks like Black Swan to more daring comedies, like “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” She ages with total grace, and is still starring in as many movies as ever. But how much do we really know about Mila Kunis’s life outside of those charming and hilarious interviews? Here are the top Mila facts to familiarize yourself with right now.
1. Mila Kunis’s birthday is on August 13, 1983, making her 36-years-old, though she looks as young as ever.
2. Many people guess where Mila originates from. She was born and raised in Ukraine until she was seven years old. Then, Mila and her parents came to the United States, but her mom and dad told her they were just moving to another place in the neighborhood! Can you imagine.
3. Mila Kunis has kids, despite her amazing figure. She is mom to two children – Dimitri Portwood and Wyatt Isabelle.
4. Her personality is larger than life, but Mila Kunis’s height is 5’4”. Mila and Ashton have a big height difference, as he stands at 6’2”.
5. Mila learned English through acting classes that her parents enrolled her in. Little did they know, she would meet her future manager in that class!
6. Mila was just 14 years old when she was cast as Jackie for That 70s Show. This would be where she met her future husband, but the tale isn’t so sweet to start: Kunis lied about her age, claiming that she was 18 years old in order to snag an audition.
7. Mula Kunis does not have Instagram! She has a pretty popular fan account with over 210k followers, but in fact does not have her own, although her husband is very popular on social media.