Holly Luyah is a 29-year-old social media influencer from Oregon that Forbes has dubbed one of the Top 10 fashion influencers, and the plus size beauty can frequently be seen posting curve-flaunting outfits with killer accessories. Here are all the reasons you should follow Holly Luyah and her stylish antics.
1. When Holly Luyah arrived to Los Angeles from her hometown of Salem Oregon, she didn’t just get famous from Instagram. She originally moved to the city of dreams to pursue a singing career at the age of 18, but fell into fashion and styling instead. When she discovered her love for styling outfits, she used IG as a platform to build her brand.
2. Although tons of people follow her for her outfits, it’s undeniable that plenty also follow her for her curvy hourglass figure.
3. Since then, she’s styled high-profile celebs like Lucy Hale, Ariel Winter, Karreuche Train and Draya Michele. She’s been photographed with the likes of Jay Leno, and invited to star-studded bashes like Jamie Foxx’s July 4th party. Today, she has over 3.3 million followers.
4. Holly also started her own clothing line in 2018, naming the line Luyah by Holly Luyah. She’s also done multiple collaborations with Fashion Nova and modelled for the brand. Additionally, she’s worked with Good American, Pretty Little thing, and Oh Polly.
5. Luyah’s values are to be kind to everyone, be true to yourself, and be a hard worker. We can get behind that!
6. Hobbies that she’s passionate about include yoga and singing. When she was younger, she wanted to be an actress and singer, and today, music is still one of her biggest inspirations when it comes to creating.
7. Her dream diner guest in NSYNC, according to an interview with Arizona Foothills magazine. #relatable!
8. Holly’s favorite food is Mexican cuisine, but she also loves banana pancakes.
9. Her first job was working for her sister, cleaning, cooking, and washing dishes for her catering business.